Hoping to move some precious cargo quietly, Red enlists the assistance of an enforcer who specializes in transporting items through an underground network.
Number on The Blacklist
- Balthazar Baker
- Why must a chess club be “underground”?
- Why did the payday loan business need to be kept secret?
- What will happen to Baker‘s business network now that Baker is dead and the FBI has raided 2 of his front companies?
- What were Baker‘s plans for a ”big time” criminal syndicate?
- Elizabeth Keen
- What type of building did Keen and Ressler enter?
- Keen was correct about the double standard applied to her and Red.
- How did Keen remove the handcuffs?
- Raymond Reddington
- Was the Greek gift sacrifice used in the episode? Red mentioned it after seeing the chessboard.
- Neville Townsend
- Why did Townsend decide to use juveniles for obtaining information?
- Aram Mojtabai
- Why did Aram not tell Cooper about the convoy attack sooner? Ressler said they were under attack. Aram waited until the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia reported the crash.
Slanders on the FBI and police
- James Spader as Raymond Reddington
- Megan Boone as Elizabeth Keen
- Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler
- Amir Arison as Aram Mojtabai
- Hisham Tawfiq as Dembe Zuma
- Harry Lennix as Harold Cooper
- Laura Sohn as Alina Park
- Reg Rogers as Neville Townsend
- Mike Starr as Balthazar ‘Bino’ Baker
- Daphne Rubin-Vega as Delores Knapp
- Michael Stoyanov as Walter Stevens
- Jason Babich as Chester
- Yan Xi as The Surgeon
|Season 8 Episodes|
|· Roanoke · Katarina Rostova: Conclusion · 16 Ounces · Elizabeth Keen · The Fribourg Confidence · The Wellstone Agency · Chemical Mary · Ogden Greeley · The Cyranoid · Dr. Laken Perillos · Captain Kidd · Rakitin · Anne · Misere · The Russian Knot · Nicholas Obenrader · Ivan Stepanov · The Protean · Balthazar ‘Bino’ Baker · Godwin Page · Nachalo · Konets ·|