The Task Force attempts to stop an abduction by searching for a “treasure man” who uses geocaching to hide illicit goods and facilitate transactions between otherwise warring criminal factions.
Number on The Blacklist
- The Post Office task force is being forced into positions that are lose-lose situations.
- William Benedict
- Why did Benedict have no security at his command center?
- The name is a reference to William Kidd.
- Raymond Reddington
- Would Red have brought the case to Cooper if Benedict had not known how to contact Townsend?
- Harold Cooper
- Cooper is in a lose-lose situation. He is forced to undertake actions he despises and allow the guilty to escape for the sake of politics.
- Neville Townsend
- Why did Townsend go to the safe house in person?
- Why did Townsend have Benedict killed?
- Why did Townsend have Benedict’s corpse removed from the safe house?
Slanders on the FBI and police
- James Spader as Raymond Reddington
- Megan Boone as Elizabeth Keen (credit only)
- Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler
- Amir Arison as Aram Mojtabai
- Hisham Tawfiq as Dembe Zuma
- Harry Lennix as Harold Cooper
- Laura Sohn as Alina Park
- Reg Rogers as Neville Townsend
- Seth Numrich as Andrew Patterson
- Noah Robbins as William Benedict
- David E. Harrison as Ivan Stepanov
- Rasha Zamamiri as Safiya Maroun
- Mazin Akar as Al-Harbi
- Phillip James Brannon as Tyler Schwartz
- Marcus Ho as FBI Lab Tech
- Stephen Scott Scarpulla as Jarret Moore
- Dane West as The Storyteller
Bryan Chan as Boy #2
|Season 8 Episodes|
|· Roanoke · Katarina Rostova: Conclusion · 16 Ounces · Elizabeth Keen · The Fribourg Confidence · The Wellstone Agency · Chemical Mary · Ogden Greeley · The Cyranoid · Dr. Laken Perillos · Captain Kidd · Rakitin · Anne · Misere · The Russian Knot · Nicholas Obenrader · Ivan Stepanov · The Protean · Balthazar ‘Bino’ Baker · Godwin Page · Nachalo · Konets ·|