Red tries desperately to rescue an old friend at all costs, while Liz and Townsend conduct an interrogation.
Number on The Blacklist
- Everybody is declaring their moral superiority while proving otherwise.
- It is now war between 4 factions: Townsend versus FBI versus Red versus Keen.
- Ivan Stepanov
- Elizabeth Keen
- Where can Keen go? The FBI is pursuing her, Townsend is hunting her, she does not trust Raymond Reddington, and her syndicate has “gone dark“.
- How did Keen detect Priya Laghari?
- Neville Townsend
- The amount of gemstones did not seem to equal 36,000,000 dollars.
- Why was Priya allowed to leave using the front door?
- Why was Townsend’s family murdered? A non-violent verbal threat would have been effective as Townsend was already smuggling narcotics.
- Why was Townsend not murdered by the Vory?
- How much was Neville going to pay Priya?
- Why was there a lack of guards at the interrogation building?
- Raymond Reddington
- What is Keen’s importance to Red?
- Why could Priya not tell Red the address verbally? Why was a text message required?
- How much was Red going to pay Priya?
- Will Priya take the payment from Marvin Gerard?
- What did Raymond tell Ivan when speaking Russian?
- Harold Cooper
- Cooper cannot trust the FBI as malware was on Donald Ressler’s FBI telephone.
- Aram Mojtabai
- What was Aram guilty of?
Slanders on the FBI and police
- James Spader as Raymond Reddington
- Megan Boone as Elizabeth Keen
- Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler
- Amir Arison as Aram Mojtabai
- Hisham Tawfiq as Dembe Zuma
- Harry Lennix as Harold Cooper
- Laura Sohn as Alina Park
|Season 8 Episodes|
|· Roanoke · Katarina Rostova: Conclusion · 16 Ounces · Elizabeth Keen · The Fribourg Confidence · The Wellstone Agency · Chemical Mary · Ogden Greeley · The Cyranoid · Dr. Laken Perillos · Captain Kidd · Rakitin · Anne · Misere · The Russian Knot · Nicholas Obenrader · Ivan Stepanov · The Protean · Balthazar ‘Bino’ Baker · Godwin Page · Nachalo · Konets ·|