“Katarina Rostova” is the tenth episode of Season 7 of The Blacklist and the hundred and forty-third overall.
Red and the Task Force pay a visit to a former blacklister, as an explosive confrontation leads Liz to make a critical choice.
Number on The BlacklistEdit
- Raymond Reddington
- Who is Red?
- Was Red planning to kill or capture Katarina?
- Why did Red order Alina out of the car?
- Katarina Rostova
- Katarina’s apartment number (3) is her blacklist number. Multiplied by 2, it equals 6, Keen’s apartment number (3 x 2 = 6). A reference to the “double” (2) crosses and “2 faces” of identity in Keen’s family. The apartments are on “opposing sides” of the hallway as they are even and odd numbers.
- Why did Katarina fail to clean the damage left at Keen’s apartment?
- How could Katarina be so certain Red would see the ambush?
- Did the Kazanjian brothers choose the car shop at random?
- When did Katarina arrange her death scene? She said the early arrival of the Kazanjian brothers sped up the timetable.
- Elizabeth Keen
- Keen showed her double standards. In “Orion Relocation Services” she was outraged that Katarina murdered 2 people for her cover identity. She sided with Katarina after being shown Red’s deception.
- Who can Keen trust in her “family”?
- Why was Keen shocked that Dominic Wilkinson valued Liz over Katarina?
- Donald Ressler
- Ressler is showing double standards with Victor Skovic and Bogdan Ivanovich Krilov.
- Why does Ressler want Krilov’s memories erased?
- Aram Mojtabai
- Alina Park
- Alina is showing false outrage. She is objecting to the words and ignoring the actions.
- Harold Cooper
- Why did Cooper not demand file 46-J?
- Victor Skovic
- How did Krilov intend to pay Ressler and/or Skovic?
- How do Skovic and Krilov know each other?
- How did the police identify Victor Skovic?
- How much time will be slashed off of Victor Skovic’s prison sentence?
- Why was Bogdan Ivanovich Krilov’s face on the computer screen so quickly at the Post Office?
- Why had Krilov been dreaming about meeting Ressler?
- Why did Krilov prefer solitary confinement?
- Will Tongji be arrested?
- Will the memory erasing be effective?
- Who ordered the murder of the FBI agents?
- Why did the police lose Berdy Chernov?
Slanders on the FBI and policeEdit
- Why did the FBI agents not ask for identification?
- Why did the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia (MPDC) not stop the ambulance?
- James Spader as Raymond Reddington
- Megan Boone as Elizabeth Keen
- Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler
- Amir Arison as Aram Mojtabai
- Hisham Tawfiq as Dembe Zuma
- Harry Lennix as Harold Cooper
- Brian Dennehy as Dominic Wilkinson
- Laila Robins as Katarina Rostova
- Brett Cullen as Ilya Koslov
- Rade Šerbedžija as Bogdan Ivanovich Krilov
- Michael Cerveris as Victor Skovic
- Laura Sohn as Alina Park
- Aida Turturro as Heddie Hawkins
- Peter Bradbury as Berdy Chernov
- Genson Blimline as Morgan
- Jonathan Holtzman as Chuck
- Lee J.N. Mau as Tongji
- Sharon Gee as Shopkeeper
- Tony Roach as Officer In Charge (Dan Lynch)
- David Kallaway as Pasha Kazanjian
- Bruce Louis as Nshan Kazanjian
- Sarah Kell/Emily Kell as Agnes Keen
- Khalil McMillan as Agent King
- Ryan Kessler as Agent Rapione
- Omar Bustamante as Prison Guard
- Todd A. Horman as Manager
- Miguel Gonzalez as Third Officer
- Josh Alscher as Skinny Mechanic
- Manny Galan as Uniformed Officer
|Season 7 Episodes|
|· Louis T. Steinhil · Louis T. Steinhil: Conclusion · Les Fleurs Du Mal · Kuwait · Norman Devane · Dr. Lewis Powell · Hannah Hayes · The Hawaladar · Orion Relocation Services · Katarina Rostova · Victoria Fenberg · Cornelius Ruck · Newton Purcell · Twamie Ullulaq · Gordon Kemp · Nyle Hatcher · Brothers · Roy Cain · The Kazanjian Brothers ·|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.