"Kevin Jensen" is the second episode of Season 1 of “The Blacklist: Redemption” and the second episode overall.
When an American journalist and close family friend of Scottie (Famke Janssen) is falsely arrested for espionage in a dangerous foreign country, the Halcyon team mounts a last-ditch effort to rescue him before time runs out.
- This episode was a reference to the political upheavals in Turkey and the Post-Soviet states.
- Susan Scott Hargrave
- What level of backlash will Hargrave face in the future?
- Nez Rowan
- Why did Rowan volunteer? She is a mercenary.
- Matias Solomon
- Why did Solomon volunteer? He is a mercenary.
- Dumont DeSoto
- Why did Dumont not add a device for maintaining the temperature requirements of the Rochester Cloak?
- How did Dumont remotely override the security code?
- Kevin Jensen
- Did the Central Intelligence Agency have a plan to rescue Kevin Jensen or was he disavowed? They approved the rescue mission after the prison break.
- Why did Jensen leave to recover his computer? As a CIA agent, he should have known to wait for the right time. Breaking into the apartment at night would have offered a higher chance of success and escape.
- Will the political relationship between Kyrkistan and the United States be destroyed?
- Did the Kyrkistan secret police know about Jensen’s CIA status or did they believe the journalist story? The forced “confession” appeared to be the standard accusatory political statement.
- Why was Ahmed Aberjan arresting people on rumor alone? If there are too many arrests, then the president’s supporters will revolt in the name of self-interest.