Aram goes undercover to infiltrate a secret society of wealthy thrill-seekers, whose entertainment hinges upon spectacular acts of violence. Meanwhile, Red tries to negotiate with a former associate involved in the Townsend Directive, while Katarina Rostova takes steps to insinuate herself into Liz's life.
Number on The BlacklistEdit
- The title is a reference to Les Fleurs du mal.
- The storyline is identical to “The Blacklist: The Dead Ring No. 166“.
- Raymond Reddington
- Did Red tell the FBI where to find the corpse of Louis T. Steinhil?
- Why is Red offering the FBI leads on Katarina Rostova while protecting her?
- Why the lie about The Peppermill anniversary?
- Katarina Rostova
- Why is Katarina Rostova so important that her death is mandatory for some?
- Why did Rostova kill Steinhil? She could have given him an escape route.
- Thelonious Prackett
- Thelonious Prackett rarely removed his gloves. This is similar to the character of Der Schränker (The Safecracker) in “M”.
- Prackett’s use of his thumbs is similar to the signals used by the Roman emperor for deciding the fates of gladiators.
- What did Prackett mean when he said ”some defiance” to Aram Mojtabai?
- What did Prackett hire Steinhil to create?
- Why was the mansion on an island?
- Where was the island located?
- Why did Prackett choose the name “Les Fleurs Du Mal“?
- Why did Prackett fear the death penalty?
- The guests at “The Defiance” folded to fear when faced with death or prison.
- Why did guests attend even knowing that they could be killed by “The Defiance”?
- What happened when a guest won “The Defiance”?
- How was Charles Radcliffe injured?
- Why did Prackett let Charles Radcliffe live? “The Defiance” was supposed to be fatal to the loser.
- Why did the outside guards at the mansion not sound the alarm?
- Elizabeth Keen
- Why did Keen tell Red about Steinhil? Why did the FBI not arrest him?
- Aram Mojtabai
- Harold Cooper
- Cooper’s stance on family has changed. He told Meera Malik that the FBI is more important than family.
- Why did Cooper use a Hostage Rescue Team instead of the FBI Special Weapons and Tactics Teams?
Slanders on the FBIEdit
- Why did the FBI team not intervene when Katarina Rostova broke into Keen's apartment?
- ”The Defiance” death traps
- Bomb defusing
- Trap created by Louis T. Steinhil
- Kill a tiger with a knife
- Fell off the Eiffel Tower
- Arterial gas embolism
- Drowned by glass beads
- Drowning (improvised)
- 6 unknown methods
- Lethal injection with poison (threatened by Ressler)
- James Spader as Raymond Reddington
- Megan Boone as Elizabeth Keen
- Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler
- Amir Arison as Aram Mojtabai
- Hisham Tawfiq as Dembe Zuma
- Harry Lennix as Harold Cooper
- Laila Robins as Katarina Rostova
- Natalie Paul as Francesca Campbell
- Elizabeth Bogush as Elodie Radcliffe
- Jeremy Crutchley as Thelonious Prackett
- Daniyar as Motya Morozov
- Sean Allan Krill as Vance Palmer
- Peter Bradbury as Berdy
- Bobby James Evers as Agent Fields
- James Leo Ryan as Wilbur Eaton
- Sarah Kell/Katherine Kell/Emily Kell as Agnes Keen
- Koh Mochizuki as Driver
- Polina Ionina as Female Employee
- Katherine Roarty as Host
- Rich Mollo as Charles Radcliffe
- J.R. Whittington as Concierge
|Season 7 Episodes|
|· Louis T. Steinhil · Louis T. Steinhil: Conclusion · Les Fleurs Du Mal · Kuwait · Norman Devane · Dr. Lewis Powell · Hannah Hayes · The Hawaladar · Orion Relocation Services · Katarina Rostova · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] ·|