Red and Liz investigate Orion Relocation Services, an organization that surreptitiously facilitates the disappearance and relocation of criminals. Meanwhile, Katarina delves into the memories of an old friend in order to get additional information about the Townsend Directive.
Number on The BlacklistEdit
- Orion Relocation Services
- Was the name Orion used because of the hunter connection?
- Did Orion conduct any legitimate moving jobs?
- How many of Orion’s clients will be arrested?
- What will happen to Denise Young?
- What did Orion do with property of the victims?
- How did the FBI locate Orion’s files?
- Raymond Reddington
- Who is Red? Evidence is indicating a KGB agent.
- Will Red have further deals with Richard Potash?
- What is the Vory?
- How did Red locate the lightswitch and move in the dark at the underground restaurant (Rasmus Ray, Comestible)?
- Why is Red so concerned with animal rights?
- Who was the colonel?
- Katarina Rostova
- Who is Neville Townsend?
- Where does Katarina know Victor Skovic from?
- Why is Katarina so important?
- Why did Masha/Elizabeth Keen need to be protected?
- Why did the KGB not kill the bystanders? The KGB was a secret police force.
- Elizabeth Keen
- Alina Park
- Alina has violated her own standards. She told Red first.
- Sofia Burke
Slanders on the FBIEdit
- James Spader as Raymond Reddington
- Megan Boone as Elizabeth Keen
- Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler
- Amir Arison as Aram Mojtabai
- Hisham Tawfiq as Dembe Zuma
- Harry Lennix as Harold Cooper
|Season 7 Episodes|
|· Louis T. Steinhil · Louis T. Steinhil: Conclusion · Les Fleurs Du Mal · Kuwait · Norman Devane · Dr. Lewis Powell · Hannah Hayes · The Hawaladar · Orion Relocation Services · Katarina Rostova · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] · [] ·|