With his criminal empire in ruins, a surprisingly carefree Red enlists Liz in an unlikely plan to simultaneously earn cash and deliver a new Blacklister to the Task Force. As Liz faces the new reality of working alongside her father, Ressler finds himself in a precarious position and Tom weighs his options.
Number on The BlacklistEdit
- Elizabeth Keen
- Why was Keen opposed to Red stealing a car?
- Raymond Reddington
- How much of Red’s actions were an act? He showed carelessness with Elizabeth Keen and purpose with Dembe Zuma.
- Why is the suitcase so important? Identifying the skeleton will be difficult.
- A: The skeleton contained a horrible secret that Red did that may involve him in Katarina's death.
- Did Red know about Putnum in advance or was he desperate for the money?
- Why did Red not consider the possibility of his call being monitored?
- Why was Red successful in getting a 50 percent finder’s fee from Maurice?
- How much of the 40,000 dollars was used to free Hawkins?
- Joe Putnum
- Why did the ceiling break at the house?
- Donald Ressler
- Ressler’s behavior with Mitchell Hatley has shown he is losing his self-control.
- How did Mitchell Hatley run Ressler’s prints?
- Harold Cooper
- Cooper’s decision to rebuild Red’s crime syndicate places the task force under Red’s control as they are now working for Red and the FBI.
- Does Cooper suspect Ressler? Ressler’s answers were evasive.
- A: Yes, he does, but blamed it from job stress. In "The Informant", when Samar voiced her concerns about Ressler, Cooper became more suspicious.
- Tom Keen
- What was the significance of Tom’s dream?
- The judge’s speech showed that the case against Putnum had already encountered legal problems.
- Why was the prosecutor distraught at losing the case? She has certainly lost other cases.
- Police chase
- Why did the police have such a rapid response time?
- Why did the police car flip over?
- Roman LeMarc, Friedrich Brigade
Slanders on the FBIEdit
- James Spader as Raymond Reddington
- Megan Boone as Elizabeth Keen
- Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler
- Ryan Eggold as Tom Keen
- Amir Arison as Aram Mojtabai
- Mozhan Marnò as Samar Navabi
- Hisham Tawfiq as Dembe Zuma
- Harry Lennix as Harold Cooper
- Michael Aronov as Joe Putnum
- James Carpinello as Henry Prescott
- John Bedford Lloyd as Roman LeMarc
- Aida Turturro as Heddie Hawkins
- Stu "Large" Riley as Maurice
- Amy Spanger as Tammy Lynn Thompson
- Steve Grodewald as Odin
- Tyler Bunch as Big Boy
- Jason Martin as Werm
- Callum Adams as Lead Valet
- Gary Private as Meathead
- Orville Mendoza as Semo Mapu
- Kapil Bawa as Dariush
- Taylor C. Hays as Mobile Crime
- Catherine Peppers as Old Woman
- Kenyon Phillips as Skinhead
- Linda Kuriloff as Passing Woman
- Marva Hicks as Judge
- Dawn McGee as Prosecutor
- Genson Blimline as Morgan
- Adam Harper as Trucker
- Jonathan Holtzman as Chuck
|Season 5 Episodes|
|· Smokey Putnum · Greyson Blaise · Miss Rebecca Thrall · The Endling · Ilyas Surkov · The Travel Agency · The Kilgannon Corporation · Ian Garvey · Ruin · The Informant · Abraham Stern · The Cook · The Invisible Hand · Mr. Raleigh Sinclair III · Pattie Sue Edwards · The Capricorn Killer · Anna-Gracia Duerte · Zarak Mosadek · Ian Garvey: Conclusion · Nicholas T. Moore · Lawrence Dane Devlin · Sutton Ross ·|