Not a Cabal Operative Edit
I really do not think she is a member of the Cabal and shouldn't be listed as such. Here's why:
- The Director never once clues her in on what he's really up to, nor is there a single hint that she knows.
- When the Director talks about sinking the Factory, he tells her it's to prevent Braxton from gaining control of the intelligence network and Goodson buys it. He never tells her about the Fulcrum or that the Cabal is ordering the airstrike.
- Furthermore, when she gets the order, she wants to send in a team to save the facility even though the Cabal had ordered it to be blown up. If she had been aware of why, she wouldn't have tried to defy the Cabal leadership's orders
- When she chews out Cooper for putting the intelligence network at risk, she sounds completely sincere about why she thought it was a bad idea.
- And finally, she is never mentioned to be a member, she is never seen with any other members besides the Director and there is no evidence that she knew he is a member.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.