Most if not all of the blacklisters are connected. At first it was believed that they were all somehow connected to Berlin. However, while some of them were connected to Berlin, Berlin was not the true enemy behind the blacklist. The Cabal, or the mysterious organization that wants Reddington eliminated, seems to be the true enemy. After Reddington won his war with the Cabal however, the blacklisters start being connected to various people who run organizations that target him personally.
This page is meant to show how the blacklisters are connected to Reddington’s war against the Cabal and various other players. All of the blacklisters are connected to the wars since Reddington needs to continue giving up names to the FBI to stay under their protection. However some blacklisters are more involved in the conflicts than others.
- Maddox Beck, head of the Front (No. 74) - had possession of the key to the Fulcrum’s decryption machine.
- Justin Kenyon, head of the Kenyon Family (No. 71) - had possession of the Fulcrum’s decryption machine.
- Tracy Solobotkin A.K.A. The Deer Hunter (No. 93) - Reddington and Elizabeth Keen made a deal. Reddington would help catch The Deer Hunter and Keen would tell Reddington about the Fulcrum.
- Joesph McCray A.K.A. Leonard Caul (No. 62) - helped create the Fulcrum and helped Elizabeth Keen decrypt it. He is now an ally of Reddington’s.
- Bo Chang A.K.A. The Troll Farmer (No. 38) - used by Reddington and Elizabeth to manipulate media and footage in an attempt to smuggle them out of the city during the manhunt for them.
- Marvin Gerard (No. 80) - broken out of jail by Reddington to formulate a plan to take on the Cabal. After they all escaped, Reddington recruited him into his syndicate.
- Crispin Crandall (No. 86) - had possession of the body of Andras Halmi, the Director’s adviser. Reddington wanted to find Crandall to find Halmi’s thumbs to gain access to a safe, which contained money the Director skimmed from the Cabal and planned to run away with.
- Shahin Navabi A.K.A. Zal Bin Hasaan (No. 31) - Samar Navabi's brother who was thought to have been killed by terrorist named Hassan. It is revealed Shahin is Hassan and is responsible for many deaths, including Navabi’s partner. Reddington captured him and used him as an offering to the Foreign Minister of Venezuela to aid in clearing Liz's name.
- Greyson Blaise (No. 37) - arranged to go into business with him to restore his criminal reputation. After Blaise was arrested Reddington stole a penny in Blaise's possession.
- Abraham Stern (No. 100) - stole the penny from Reddington, which was a key to a missing fortune hidden by Stern's father. Reddington stole the fortune after Stern found it, growing his syndicate's power. After the penny was returned to Reddington he used it to buy Winston Churchill's hat.
New Haven CultEdit
- Nicholas Tyler Moore, the head of the New Haven Cult (No. 110) - Reddington manipulated Elizabeth into thinking he was hiding the case from the FBI as a distraction to get a head start on getting the duffel bag back.
- Lawrence Dane Devlin (No. 26) - Moore hired him to kidnap a girl named Maybelle after she escaped the cult. When Devlin delivered her back to Moore, he instructed Devlin to make Samar Navabi, whom he had also taken, disappear.
- Ivan (No. 88) - Reddington went after him for money he owed him. By getting his money back plus interest, Reddington could grow his criminal syndicate to fight his enemies.
- Ruslan Denisov (No. 67) - Reddington strengthened his alliance with Ruslan by helping eliminate an oil company that was harming innocent people and stop the CIA and a corrupt military official. Also, Reddington replaced the harmful oil company with an oil company he had an alliance with. Thus Reddington grew his criminal syndicate to combat his enemies.
- Vanessa Cruz (No. 117) - contacted by Nemec and was going to hire her on behalf of Reddington. Her role is unknown so far.
- Linus Creel (No. 82) - possibly a distraction to get Naomi Hyland to a safer place. Possibly a way to find out if Elizabeth Keen had the warrior gene or possibly reveal to her that she had it. Going after Creel also allowed Reddington to make a mends with Haskell Twain, the Polyglot, thus adding a new ally for Reddington’s syndicate.
- James Covington (No. 89) - he would have been hired by one of Reddington's rivals to perform surgery on a man in charge of an Indonesian port, but was arrested before hand, thus allowing Reddington to put one of his allies in his place.
- Joe Putnum A.K.A. Smokey Putnam (No. 30) - captured Putnam to turn him over to the bailbondsman for 40,000 dollars and arranged for him and his ex-girlfriend, Heddie Hawkins, to be freed from custody and recruited both into his syndicate.
- Seawall Travel Agency A.K.A. The Travel Agency (No. 90) - a former member, Mitchell Dunning, contacted Reddington to help him disappear after other members were murdered. Because Reddington's resources were depleted after Kaplan's war, Reddington told the FBI, hoping they could protect him.
- Colin Kilgannon, head of the Kilgannon Corporation (No. 48) - During Reddington's war with Kaplan, she destroyed his human smuggling business and the Kilgannons took over. After the organization was dismantled, Reddington took the people they were smuggling inhumanly and took back his operation.
- Thomas Wattles A.K.A. The Cook (No. 56) - Reddington suggested using imprisoned arsonist, Earl Fagen, as a consultant to find Wattles, if they speak favorably at his parole hearing. After Fagen is released, Reddington recruitsed him into his syndicate.
- Raleigh Sinclair III A.K.A. The Alibi (No. 51) - recruited into Reddington's syndicate in exchange for Sinclair's client list. Sinclair later made Anthony Pagliaro look exactly like Garvey so Anthony would kill his boss, Mosadek, after they planned to kill Reddington, to put Garvey on the run from both police and the Nash Syndicate and be forced to turn over the duffel bag for Reddington's protection.
- Alter Ego (No. 131) - Reddington assumed Harris Van Ness was killed because he was helping him maintain his syndicate from prison. It is revealed however that Alter Ego killed him so they could inherit his fortune through his secret son, Timothy Peterson's pregnant girlfriend. Dembe recruited Timothy into Reddington's syndicate, enabling him to maintain his syndicate while in prison.
- Freelancer (No. 146) - hired by Reddington to kill Floriana Campo. Floriana Campo was the Head of the Eberhardt Cartel, who bought Dembe from the Mombassa Cartel, and then abused him, before leaving him to die of starvation or dehydration.
- Milton Bobbit A.K.A. The Undertaker (No. 136) - after Bobbit’s suicide and the FBI seized his client list, Reddington was looking through the list but the purpose was not revealed.
- Geoff Perl, head of the Mombasa Cartel (No. 114) - Reddington wanted revenge for the murder of Dembe's family and selling dembe in their human trafficking trade.
- Gregory Devry (No. 95) - hired by Reddington to help frame Marcus Caliguiri and clear Reddington’s name with the other Shell Island Retreat members. Marcus Caliguiri was the master of ceremonies for the Shell Island Retreat, who had Kaplan's team of cleaners killed.
- Cardinal Richards, leader of The Vehm (No. 132) - Reddington wanted revenge for the murder his money laundering associate Edward Weston and Reddington assimilated their money laundering operations into his syndicate to further Keen's protection.
- Alistair Pitt A.K.A. The Promnestria (No. 103) - Reddington wanted revenge for Josephine Muliere’s abusive marriage that he arranged, which led to her murder at her husband's hands.
- Albert Janus A.K.A. The Caretaker (No. 78) - Reddington wanted his ledger in order to locate a secret that he gave to the Caretaker. He wanted to destroy the secret before Elizabeth or the FBI could find it.
- Spalding Stark A.K.A. The Pharmacist (No. 124) - hired by Reddington to run clinic trials for an unknown illness Reddington seemingly has. Reddington was concerned Dr. Stark was a charlatan when five of his patients end up dead until it was discovered his work was sabotaged by his partner, Dr. Ethan Webb.
- Delaine Uhlman and Rod Uhlman A.K.A. The Pawnbrokers (No. 146/147) - Reddington wanted the FBI to raid their warehouse and find Ziggy and Tip Chapman's stolen property, clearing Alfonse Baldomero, who tried to kill Reddington in prison for sleeping with his mother, of murder and was himself killed after being released on Anunzio Ross' orders after Reddington tipped Ross off.
- Robert Vesco (No. 9) - Reddington's mentor who taught him to run from the law until Vesco conned Reddington out of all his money. Vesco managed to con Reddington into helping him steal the De La Cruz treasure and fled with it, leaving him high and dry again.
- Frederick Barnes (No. 47) - Reddington knew Barnes was responsible for a chemical attack on a train, having bought some chemical weapons from him in the past.
- Architect (No. 107) - Cooper insisted Reddington give him a name after he broke out Isabella Stone to interrogate her.
- Nirah Ahmad A.K.A. The Endling (No. 30) - gave the FBI the case to further his deal while trying to rebuild his empire after his war with Kaplan.
- Leon Cox A.K.A. Ilyas Surkov (No. 54) - Reddington knew the real Ilyas Surkov died of pancreatic cancer and his name was still being used to commit crimes.
- Patricia Sue Edwards (No. 68) - Reddington was approached by a black market trader, Jumbal Mazi Okoro, to facilitate the sale of a rare viral pathogen to her, which Reddington turned down.
- Kimberly Owens A.K.A. The Brockton College Killer (No. 92) - suspected the framed killer, Tobias Carlyle, hired a contract killer to ensure his release until the real killer was discovered.
- Hannah Hayes (No. 125) - suspected the governor's abduction isn't connected to the Cironato Crime Family who want a casino bill passed that he didn't.
- Tom Keen A.K.A. Jacob Phelps (No. 7) - an agent of The Major that was hired by Reddington and later betrayed him to work for Berlin to spy on Elizabeth Keen. Betrayed everyone to protect Elizabeth and even killed a cop to make sure he didn't incriminate her.
- Ranko Zamani (No. 52) - brought into the United States by Reddington to prove that he could provide intelligence on dangerous criminals in order for FBI protection. Reddington had him attack Tom and plant blood on the carpet over the secret compartment where Tom kept his box of passports and a gun. The blood stain caused Elizabeth to tear up the carpet, thus finding the box and she started to doubt Tom, especially after finding a gun he used to kill Victor Foken.
- Tommy Phelps A.K.A. The Courier (No. 85) - held an NSA agent captive. Upon the death of The Courier and his rescue, the NSA agent gives Liz the unredacted case file of Victor Foken, including a security photo of Tom leaving a building where it took place. The photo causes Elizabeth to doubt Tom even more.
- Gina Zanetakos (No. 152) - Reddington informed Elizabeth that Gina was Tom’s lover. This was meant to make Elizabeth doubt Tom more and discover the truth. Elizabeth also discovered Gina in the photo of Tom, walking into the building as Tom was walking out.
- Owen Mallory, head of the Cyprus Agency (No. 64) - Reddington brought up the adoption agency around the time Elizabeth and Tom were going to adopt a baby. By seeing the dark side of an adoption agency, Elizabeth had second thoughts. Thus Elizabeth was prevented from starting a family with Tom.
- Pavlovich Brothers (No. 119-122) - aided Ranko Zamani in his plan. They were later hired by Reddington to bring Tom out of hiding, capture him, and take him to Elizabeth for questioning.
- The Major (No. 75) - leader of a ring of black market spies who gave Tom the job to spy on Elizabeth for Reddington before switching to Berlin when he offered twice as much money.
- Peter Kotsiopulos A.K.A. The Director (No. 24) - presumed to be the leader of the Cabal who had Elizabeth framed for a mass bombing and the murder of a US Senator and exposed her identity as Masha Rostova.
- Alan Fitch A.K.A. The Decembrist (No. 12) - member of the Cabal. He is responsible for Reddington’s war with Berlin and framing the real Reddington for treason through Katarina Rostova.
- Roger Hobbs, head of the Longevity Initiative (No. 97) - member of the Cabal. Agreed with Reddington about stopping the Cabal’s plan. Reddington also wanted Julian Powell's research in order to access Liz's locked memories.
- Thomas Connolly (No. 11) - member of the Cabal. Corrupt U.S. Attorney General. Blackmailed Harold Cooper into doing favors for the Cabal. Kept tabs on the Reddington Taskforce. Helped frame Elizabeth Keen for the assassination of a U.S. Senator who was murdered by Karakurt.
- Stanley Kornish A.K.A. The Stewmaker (No. 161) - aided Fitch with the disappearance of Berlin’s daughter.
- Anslo Garrick (No. 16) - hired by Fitch to retrieve Reddington from the Post Office.
- Luther Braxton (No. 21) - hired by the Director to gain information about the Fulcrum.
- Quon Zhang (No. 87) - contracted multiple times by the Cabal for smuggling bombs. Also contracted by the Cabal to smuggle Karakurt into the United States.
- Karakurt (No. 55) - hired by the Cabal to bomb a CIA base and frame Elizabeth Keen for that and the assassination of a US Senator.
- Eli Matchett (No. 72) - hired by Verdiant to infect the world’s food supply so Verdiant could make money and look like heroes when they released new crops giving the Cabal more power. Reddington also got evidence against Verdiant.
- Nasim Bakhash A.K.A. The Djinn (No. 43) - Reddington knew members of the Cabal had used her services. He took a page from her client journal which contained information on the Cabal members. It is possible that Reddington recruited Alice to his syndicate as well.
- Blair A.K.A. Arioch Cain (No. 50) - she put a bounty on Elizabeth Keen because she believed she was responsible for her mother’s death in the OREA bombing.
- Ethan Donovan A.K.A. The Arsonist (No. 123) - intentionally released by the Cabal to acquire his burning formula so the Director could sell it to the highest bidder, giving the Cabal more power, but they failed.
- Karl Hoffman A.K.A. The Good Samaritan (No. 106) - prior to being on the Reddington Taskforce, Elizabeth had pursued The Good Samaritan but had no luck.
- Chris Farnsworth A.K.A. The Forecaster (No. 163) - several dioramas depicting his crimes were left outside Elizabeth's home. Initially thought to be the killer before it is revealed to be the mother of a little girl, Maggie Driscoll, who made them after learning of the killer's plans off her hearing aid.
- Sharon Fulton A.K.A. The Capricorn Killer (No. 19) - Elizabeth's therapist who had Anthony Hollis kill several serial killers investigated by Elizabeth to recruit her into helping her kill more.
Dr. Hans KoehlerEdit
- Gerald Klepper A.K.A. The Ethicist (No. 91) - Koehler's patient after Reddington who told Elizabeth that Koehler's former nurse, Marguerite Renard could tell her about Reddington.
- Marko Jankowics A.K.A. Sarkany (No. 58) - Renard's boyfriend who kidnaps Jennifer Reddington after she and Elizabeth try to capture and question her. Renard reveals to Jennifer that Katarina arranged for Reddington's surgery.
- Milos Kirchoff A.K.A. Berlin (No. 8) - started a war with Reddington, believing he both framed Berlin for a bombing and killed his daughter. In reality, Alan Fitch ordered the bombing and faked his daughter's death.
- The Kingmaker (No. 42) - hired by Berlin to frame Emil Dusek, a member of the Czech parliament and an ally of Red, for murder and remove him from office. Reddington wanted him captured so that he could be interrogated for information on Berlin.
- Nora Mills A.K.A. Lord Baltimore (No. 104) - hired by Berlin to find Naomi Hyland and thus have leverage over Reddington.
- Monarch Douglas Bank (No. 112) - a bank that handles Berlin’s accounts and funds.
- Wujing (No. 84) - Reddington aided him in order to have a vicap number.
- Nathaniel Wolff, head of General Ludd (No. 109) - capture of the leader, Nathanial Wolff, and dissolution of the movement allowed Reddington permission to use the vicap database. Using the number received from Wujing, Reddington identified Lucy Brooks, another agent of Berlin. Reddington also took a hard drive containing the program for the new 100 dollar banknote design from Wolff to give to a counterfeiter of his to enhance his criminal syndicate. Reddington also had printing plates made, which he gave to the Venezuelan Foreign Minister in exchange for his help in clearing Elizabeth Keen's name.
- Eric Trettel A.K.A. The Alchemist (No. 101) - hired to fake Lucy's death and change her appearance to help her hide from Reddington.
- Ruth Kipling A.K.A. The Judge (No. 57) - enemy of Harold Cooper. Wanted to execute Cooper based off of false information from an inmate.
- Mako Tanida (No. 83) - enemy of Donald Ressler. Ressler arrested him during his search for Reddington. When he escaped prison he started to target Ressler and the other agents he felt were responsible for his brother’s murder. He also killed Audry, a former girlfriend of Ressler’s who was also pregnant.
- The Scimitar (No. 22) - enemy of Samar Navabi. He was responsible for orchestrating the bombing that supposedly killed Agent Navabi’s brother.
- The Kings of the Highway (No. 108) - enemies of Raymond Reddington and Elizabeth Keen. They attempt to kidnap them and turn them over to the authorities to collect the bounty on their heads.
- New Martyrs Brigade A.K.A. Lipet's Seafood Company (No. 111) - enemies of Samar Navabi. They were developing a surface-to-air missile tele-guidance system designed to defeat Israel's Iron Dome and destroy the country. Navabi organized a Mossad strike team to steal it and kill everyone guarding it.
- Madeline Pratt (No. 73) - has a cat and mouse relationship with Reddington. She constantly tries to outdo Reddington. Conned Reddington into helping her steal an effigy containing coordinates for Russian nuclear weapons until Reddington tricked her into handing them over to him.
- T. Earl King VI, head of the King Family (No. 94) - helped Madeline Pratt get revenge on Reddington for tricking her into revealing the nuke coordinates by kidnapping him and attempting to sell him at one of their auctions.
- Constantin Rostov A.K.A. Alexander Kirk (No. 14) - contracted Halcyon Aegis to abduct Elizabeth Keen. Later continued to hire people to kidnap Elizabeth and Agnes thinking they were his family.
- Reginald Turner A.K.A. Drexel (No. 113) - hired by Rostov to paint a picture of Reddington’s grave with Elizabeth Keen standing over it titled "Rostova", as a warning that he is coming for him.
- Manuel Orentez Esteban (No. 79) - hired by Reddington to get information on Constantin Rostov's location in Cuba.
- Mato (No. 66) - hired by Rostov to find Agnes and Elizabeth and later to kill Tom.
- Miles McGrath (No. 65) - hired by Rostov to steal a virus which could heal him.
- Owen Ayers A.K.A. Gaia (No. 81) - Reddington used Owen to find his son, Skyler, to find his hematologist, Sebastian Reifler, who also has Rostov as a patient. Reddington would use the doctor to plan an ambush for Rostov.
- Silas Gouldsberry A.K.A The Lindquist Concern (No. 105) - had possession of schematics for an invention stolen from Sonia Bloom, who Reddington wanted to find to develop a cure for Rostov. Reddington also gave the rest of the inventions to the Cabal so they could sell the inventions as they see fit, with Reddington getting a 45% cut of the profits, growing his syndicate.
- The Thrushes (No. 53) - hired by Rostov to monitor the Post Office.
- Sonia Bloom A.K.A Adrian Shaw (No. 98) - developed a way for DNA to repair the body by itself, which could cure Rostov. Reddington also recruited her into his syndicate.
- Susan Hargrave, head of Halcyon Aegis (No. 18) - she hired Matias Solomon to abduct Liz. After the failed abduction, she aligned with Reddington to take down Alexander Kirk.
- Matias Solomon (No. 32) - one of the Cabal’s most trusted agents. He escaped federal and Cabal custody with the help of Susan Hargrave to coordinate the assault teams to abduct Elizabeth Keen.
- Artax Network (No. 41) - satellite network secretly belonging to Halcyon Aegis used to coordinate Halcyon agents. It was used by Halcyon operators to coordinate Liz's abduction.
- Kathryn Nemec A.K.A. Mr. Kaplan (No. 4) - Reddington's former cleaner, who started a war against Reddington after he attempted to kill her.
- The Harem (No. 102) - Reddington wanted the WITSEC witness list they stole so he could erase Maureen Rowan, Kaplan's sister, from the list to protect her as a way to atone for "murdering" Kaplan.
- Natalie Luca (No. 184) - hired by Isabella Stone to kill one of Reddington's accountants and money launderers, Zack Smoll, at Kaplan's direction.
- Judith Pruitt A.K.A. Isabella Stone (No. 34) - hired by Kaplan to kill and discredit several of Reddington's associates to expose and weaken Reddington's operations.
- Asa Hightower A.K.A. The Apothecary (No. 59) - hired by Kaplan to develop a poison which she used in an attempt to kill Reddington.
- Dembe Zuma (No. 10) - framed by Kaplan as the man who tried to poison Reddington.
- Philomena (No. 61) - hired by Kaplan to capture Joe Peracchio and Marvin Gerard so she can offer them a deal: turn on Reddington or go to prison, both chose the latter.
- Bogdan Krilov (No. 29) - hired by Kaplan to make Donald Ressler attack Laurel Hitchin, in order to break down the Reddington Taskforce. Krilov was also the one who had blocked Elizabeth's memory of the fire.
- Edgar Grant A.K.A. The Debt Collector (No. 46) - hired by Reddington to kidnap Elizabeth in order to lure Kaplan out.
- Rebecca Thrall (No. 76) - Reddington used the case of dirty cops to subtly imply he knows Ressler is under the thumb of Prescott, a local fixer who is blackmailing him over killing Laurel Hitchin. Reddington offers his helping dealing with Prescott, but Ressler refuses.
- Howard Bishop A.K.A. The Informant (No. 118) - A client of Prescott, who Reddington used to test Ressler's resolve toward justice. When Ressler arrests Bishop, Reddington helps Ressler find Prescott's real identity and kills him to protect Ressler.
- Ian Garvey A.K.A. Damascus (No. 13) - a dirty cop in charge of the Nash Syndicate, who steals the duffel bag of bones Kaplan entrusted to Tom Keen and then kills him.
- The Invisible Hand (No. 63) - Reddington used them to find who built their surveillance system, Cleveland Bandicott, also known as the Toymaker, who also built Robert Navarro's glass eye on Garvey's behalf. Reddington then recruited Bandicott into his syndicate.
- Anna-Garcia Duerte (No. 25) - killed Jerry Juyal, a Nash Syndicate associate. Reddington wanted to use a ledger she stole from him to leverage Garvey's boss to have him hand over the duffel bag.
- Zarak Mosadek (No. 23) - Afghanistan's Deputy Interior Minister for Counter-Narcotics, who is also the Nash Syndicate's supplier of drugs and Garvey's boss. Agrees to cut Garvey's supply off when Reddington rescues his son Mateen if Garvey doesn't return the duffel bag.
- Sutton Ross (No. 17) - Garvey gave him the duffel bag before he died. Was at first thought to just be out to hurt Reddington, but in reality was entrusted to reveal the truth about Reddington's real identity to his two daughters, Jennifer and Elizabeth, and expose the whole truth about it.
- Robert Diaz (No. 15) - the president of the United States of America, who conspired to have his wife, Miriam, killed to cover up the fact he committed a hit and run while drunk, killing a woman and child, and hired a fixer connected to Kirk to cover it up, who Miriam had gathered files and evidence against him.
- Anna McMahon (No. 60) - A Justice Department official Diaz had orchestrate a massive conspiracy in the highest branches to assassinate Diaz's wife.
- Bastien Moreau A.K.A. The Corsican (No. 20) - hired by McMahon to kill Christopher Miles and Ava Ziegler and give her the dossier on the conspiracy, thinking McMahon worked for Black Fist.
- Hans Koehler (No. 33) - kidnapped by the Corsican to surgically alter his face in preparation to carry out an assassination. Koehler was also the one who surgically altered Ilya Kosovo 's face into Raymond Reddington's and Reddington wanted Koehler's ledger to erase that file after he heard Koehler was compromised.
- Jonathan Nikkila A.K.A. General Shiro (No. 116) - developed a poison which creates carnivorous insects in peoples' stomaches and sent some to the Corsican, which he used to kill Zigler.
- Benjamin Foley A.K.A. Cryptobanker (No. 51) - laundered $5,000,000 for the Corsican in Cairo and sent it to Jonas Kruger in exchange for his security badge and the schedule and security details for Ava Zigler.
- Olivia Olson (No. 115) - a known associate of McMahon. After the FBI seized Olson's files, McMahon deleted the one regarding the Third Estate and Reddington took over Olson's business, growing his syndicate.
- Agathe Tyche A.K.A. Lady Luck (No. 69) - hired Henry Morris to kill Betsy Nagel, both degeneratte gamblers. Morris sent the Third Estate state-of-the-art surveillance equipment to spy on homes with high-end security systems.
- The Third Estate (No. 136) - McMahon manipulated the FBI into putting the Third Estate on the FBI's radar in preparation to frame them as scapegoats for her plan.
- Guillermo Rizal (No. 128) - hired Francis Cotton to kidnap dozens of children for his experiment. Cotton was also hired by McMahon to find the dossier, which Bastian Moreau stashed before he was killed.
- Lady Ambrosia (No. 77) - Reddington located a former KGB agent’s daughter that was in her possession in exchange for files on Rostova.
- Jordan Loving A.K.A. Minister D (No. 99) - tried to blackmail Rostova with a tape he made of her and Alan Fitch planning to use information she stole from the real Reddington and use it to frame him for treason. Reddington wanted the tape so he would be acquitted at his trial.
- Osterman Umbrella Company (No. 6) - hunted Rostova after she betrayed the KGB and hired by Mossad through Levi Shur to kill Samar Navabi after they discovered she has vascular dementia.
- Louis T. Steinhil (No. 27) - hired by Rostova to get information on the people hunting her out of Reddington and later her father.
- Thelonious Prackett, head of Les Fleurs Du Mal (No. 151) - hired Louis T. Steinhil for a job and knew where he lived.
- Norman Devane (No. 138) - hired by Rostova to do some contract work for her in 1986 and later to develop a medical treatment for a man named Patrick Masuda.
- Clark A.K.A. Dr. Lewis Powell (No. 130) - Used a deepfake video to get someone killed, and Reddington copied how he did it to impersonate Rostova and test Francesca Campbell's integrity.
- Leon Kiklinski A.K.A. The Lobbyist (No. 148) - hired by the Gambler to frame the FBI for the "assassination" of Ryan Dupont, an activist that spoke out against the police and other attacks against the FBI.
- John X (No. 192) - hired by the Gambler to rescue Leon Kiklinksi and to kill him if he failed a bet, which he did. The Gambler then tasked him with hunting down the Reddington Taskforce and Reddington himself.