When Red is sent to a federal medical institution following his request to the court for a psychiatric evaluation, Liz and Jennifer use his time away to search for a Blacklister they believe may have valuable information about Red's past.
Number on The BlacklistEdit
- Raymond Reddington
- Why does Red need to locate General Shiro?
- Elizabeth Keen
- Why did Keen fail to wipe her fingerprints?
- Gerald Todd Klepper
- How did Klepper learn of the Rock Creek Park hit-and-run?
- Why did Klepper need to rent a hotel room to access the floor?
- How many of Klepper’s clients will be convicted?
- Will Digby Tamerlane be convicted?
Slanders on the FBIEdit
- Why did the FBI not use a silent approach?
- James Spader as Raymond Reddington
- Megan Boone as Elizabeth Keen
- Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler
- Amir Arison as Aram Mojtabai
- Mozhan Marnò as Samar Navabi
- Hisham Tawfiq as Dembe Zuma
- Harry Lennix as Harold Cooper
- Becky Ann Baker as Judge Roberta Wilkins
- Ken Leung as Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael Sima
- Fiona Dourif as Jennifer Reddington
- LisaGay Hamilton as Dr. Gray
- Frank Wood as Gerald Todd Klepper
- Daniel Cosgrove as Digby Tamerlane
- PJ Marshall as Atticus Rodrick
- Joe Lisi as P.I. Burt Yunger
- Alexis Bronkovic as Kelly Carter
- Patricia R. Floyd as Nurse
- Jayson Wesley as MPD Officer
- Juan Carlos Díaz as Patient #1
- Alex Orthwein as Patient #2
- Desi Waters as Court Clerk
- Kelley Curran as Co-Counsel
|Season 6 Episodes|
|· Dr. Hans Koehler · The Corsican · The Pharmacist · The Pawnbrokers · Alter Ego · The Ethicist · General Shiro · Marko Jankowics · Minister D · The Cryptobanker · Bastien Moreau · Bastien Moreau: Conclusion · Robert Vesco · The Osterman Umbrella Company · Olivia Olson · Lady Luck · The Third Estate · The Brockton College Killer · Rassvet · Guillermo Rizal · Anna McMahon · Robert Diaz ·|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.